Protective Zone 1
Signal Intelligence Perimeter
Patented WG Radar/Beacon System locates and identifies devices in the area.
• Pinpoints incoming threats prior to existing venue security measures.
• Integrates with federal and local law enforcement lists for potential target intel.*
• Operates in real-time and provides location information within 3 feet.
Protective Zone 2
Video Intelligence Perimeter
Inner perimeter enhances Zone 1 target tracking with a smart video camera system.
• Video camera system captures real-time images of identified targets prior to the target entering a venue security checkpoint.
• Target information, video, and thermal images are shared with venue security management in real time.
Protective Zone 3
Venue security is heightened with the addition of critical system intel.
• Allows security personnel to physically identify threats and take the appropriate defensive measures.
• * Wireless Guardian integrates with Homeland, Federal, and State watch lists pending qualification by DHS.
Real World: Wireless Guardian is the only company that gathers and provides extensive intelligence for security officers assigned to protect facilities. The ability to vet everyone and everything in such a comprehensive way is the future of security and investigative efforts and unique to Wireless Guardian's technology.
Device Identification: Allowing for a device to be associated with a pedestrian as they enter the coverage area revolutionizes the way pedestrian's are tracked. All hardware communicating with their device associates it by its MAC address. Once we know that ‘John Doe’ (White, Male, 6’2”, Blue Jeans, Red Shirt, White Shoes, Black Backpack) is carrying MAC ‘X’ we can track their movement easily by the address, description or by facial recognition.
Accuracy: The recognition technology performs at >99% accuracy in bench-marking datasets.
Strategic Go To Market: Wireless Guardian is strategically aligned with DHS for credibility and mass exposure to the proper customer verticals.